This City & Guilds accredited course will provide you with an insightful background knowledge of legionella. It will enable you to successfully implement and manage a scheme to monitor water systems, ensuring ACOP compliance.
Who is This Course For?
This course is designed for those who are involved in the implementation of the written scheme, and who are responsible for maintaining site log books.
Key Learning Areas
- Water systems safety
- Legionellosis - medical aspects
- Statutory and non-statutory health and safety requirements
- Monitoring requirements of hot and cold water systems
- Flushing regimes
- Water sampling requirements
- Records and log books
Why Choose PPL Training:
- Highly experienced training staff
- High specification facilities in York and Slough
- Training exceeding the expectations of recognised awarding bodies
- Complimentary Wifi and lunch
- On-site parking available
- Ability to cater for bespoke course requirements
- Accommodation available - we will happily arrange accommodation for the duration of your course, including the night before if you require this.
Mechanical & Electrical Safe Systems of Work Review
Informative Practical and Fun
Andy Rowan (Carillion PLC)
Excellent course from moment arrived at Site. Engaging and informative tutor and excellent practical training.