This City & Guilds accredited course will enable you to gain the knowledge required to carry out the role of Competent or Skilled Person (Electrical). It can also assist in demonstrating competence during the formal appointment process.
Who is This Course For?
This course is aimed at electrical staff with responsibility for the operation or maintenance of installed low voltage systems and who may be nominated as a Competent Person.
Key Learning Areas
- Technical overview of electrical systems and protection concepts
- Awareness of electrical dangers
- Requirements of Electricity at Work Regulations
- Safe working practices with electricity
- Low voltage working procedures
- Receipt of safety documentation
- Practical exercises in isolation of low voltage equipment
Why Choose PPL Training:
- Highly experienced training staff
- High specification facilities in York and Slough
- Training exceeding the expectations of recognised awarding bodies
- Complimentary Wifi and lunch
- On-site parking available
- Ability to cater for bespoke course requirements
- Accommodation available - we will happily arrange accommodation for the duration of your course, including the night before if you require this.
Mechanical & Electrical Safe Systems of Work Review
Good course, well presented.
Barry Tierney (S.E.S Ltd)
Important course to have in my profession.