This City & Guilds course will provide you with the knowledge and practical skills to undertake refrigerant recovery from stationary refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pump equipment to meet Category III theoretical and practical requirements.
Who is This Course For?
This course is designed for those working within the refrigeration and air-conditioning industry who need to meet the legal requirements for working with fluorinated gases, and other ozone depleting substances.
Key Learning Areas
- Cause and effects of ozone depletion
- Cause and effects of global warming and climate change
- Hazards and safe working practices for the recovery, storage and transportation of recovered refrigerants
- Recovery of refrigerant and oil and preparation for disposal
Why Choose PPL Training:
- Highly experienced training staff
- High specification facilities in York and Slough
- Training exceeding the expectations of recognised awarding bodies
- Complimentary Wifi and lunch
- On-site parking available
- Ability to cater for bespoke course requirements
- Accommodation available - we will happily arrange accommodation for the duration of your course, including the night before if you require this.
Mechanical & Electrical Technical Review
Phillip Hey (Denso Marston Ltd)
Good all round set up. knowledgeable staff. friendly atmosphere etc