This course provides training to satisfy the needs of those individuals who are less experienced or inexperienced in plumbing systems. Training over five days allows a more detailed approach, to ensure that you can transfer newly acquired knowledge and skills to the workplace. As with the two day course this offering may be tailored to client requirements with the stipulation that changes are fully discussed and planned in advance.
Who is This Course For?
This is aimed at delegates who are already working in industry, but who have limited knowledge of plumbing systems and legislation.
Key Learning Areas
- Correct choice of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hot and cold water systems, including vented and unvented hot water systems
- Legislation covering the installation and maintenance of hot and cold water systems
- Key components installed in hot and cold water systems, including maintenance and fault finding
- The working principles of filtration systems, softening and disinfection systems
- The principles of disinfection of a plumbing system
- Overview of environmental technologies, including Solar Thermal Hot Water system design and Rainwater Harvesting and Greywater system design
Why Choose PPL Training:
- Highly experienced training staff
- High specification facilities in York and Slough
- Training exceeding the expectations of recognised awarding bodies
- Complimentary Wifi and lunch
- On-site parking available
- Ability to cater for bespoke course requirements
- Accommodation available - we will happily arrange accommodation for the duration of your course, including the night before if you require this.
Renewable Energy, Water & Gas Review
Tutor (Kevin Hook) gave us all a great understanding of what is expected of us within our new FA roles.
Great Tutor (Kevin Hook) which gave all Trainees a good understanding of what we needed to learn, explaind everything so that all understood. Tutor made everyone feel comfortable. Could have done with more time on learning about electrical course too much to take in on one day?