Due to increased demand for training, and following the company’s expansion to the south, we are looking for a Senior Mechanical Training Consultant to be based in our Slough Training Centre.
Training and Development
- Deliver training events to agreed standards at PPL Training centres or on customer premises, throughout UK and occasionally overseas
- Carry out assessment of candidates against established criteria
- Develop both open and bespoke events to meet specified needs
- A mechanical engineering apprenticeship or equivalent recognised training programme.
- A relevant mechanical qualification at QCF level 3 or above
- Engineering qualification at QCF level 4 or above (HNC or equivalent)
- Recognised Internal Quality Assessor qualification (D32/33, A1 or equivalent)
- Practical experience of operation and maintenance of Pressure Systems ie Steam/ Hot Water systems, Compressed Air, Refrigeration, Med Gases etc
- Authorised Person Mechanical System or Ventilation experience within MOD, NHS or Commercial FM Sector and a good understanding of JSP375 or HTM03-01
- Authorised Person Medical Gases experience and a good knowledge of the operation of safe systems of work in particular HTM 02-01
- Practical experience in the validation and commissioning of Ventilation and Med Gas installations
To apply for this position please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 121 1215.