This City & Guilds training course will provide you with the required knowledge to qualify and register as a Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA). During the course you will collect data on the dimensions, construction, heating and hot water provision of the property - and enter the information into an approved software programme called RdSAP. The course includes all five domestic property types required to complete the assessments and completion of your City & Guilds portfolio.
Who is This Course For?
This course is aimed at individuals seeking employment as a Domestic Energy Assessor in order to produce Energy Performance Certificates for domestic properties. This may include Solar PV companies, MCS accredited companies, or new market entrants looking to benefit from ECO Funding and The Green Deal.
Key Learning Areas
- Each delegate receives both comprehensive theory and practical training
- Soft skills (time management, improving self, develop relationships)
- Health and Safety (maintain safe working practices)
- Building construction
- Renewable energy sources, heating and lighting
- Written assessment and completion of City & Guilds portfolio
- Five properties provided which meet the C&G Matrix
Why Choose PPL Training:
- Highly experienced training staff
- High specification facilities in York and Slough
- Training exceeding the expectations of recognised awarding bodies
- Complimentary Wifi and lunch
- On-site parking available
- Ability to cater for bespoke course requirements
- Accommodation available - we will happily arrange accommodation for the duration of your course, including the night before if you require this.
Renewable Energy, Water & Gas Review
Well pleased, very impressed.
Jonathan Musgrove (Forge Technical Services Ltd)
The course was run at a good pace. I was impressed by the way we got so much covered in the time we were there. The venue provided a good learning environment, and the trainer knew his audience and kept it right! Woudl recommend the service.